Microblading Eyebrows Made Simple in San Antonio, TX
Microblading Eyebrows (Semi-Permanent Tattoo) 100 + Experience
Eyebrows Microblaing First Session (summer specials $259 first session)
Eyebrows Microblaing Touch UP $85
When it comes to making a good first impression, your eyebrows are your most important facial feature — even more so than your eyes! Not only do they help you express yourself emotionally to the world, they’re also a critical factor in how people recognize and remember your face. Wake up every morning with perfectly shaped natural looking eyebrows! Our San Antonio, TX salon offers eyebrow threading service, and our team is certified in microblading eyebrows.
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is a specialized hand method technique used for semi permanent makeup to create the most natural and beautiful eyebrows by creating individual hair strokes, infusing pigments into the upper layers of the skin.
Microblading, also known as feather, embroidery or 3D mimics the growth of your existing hair
PERFECT FOR CLIENTS WHO:
- Have hair loss in their eyebrows
To fill missing hair
Reshape and balance for people who have uneven eyebrows
For fuller and thicker natural looking eyebrows
have no eyebrows due to medication
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Depending on your skin type, sun exposure and lifestyle, it lasts from 6m up to 2 years.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT:
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before.
- Do not drink alcohol, coffee or energy drinks on the day of treatment.
- Do not take Omega3 (fish oil) one week before the treatment.
- do not tan or sunbath 3 days before treatment.
- No waxing your eyebrows 3 days before the treatment.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, mesotherapy or any intense treatment done 2-3 weeks before Microblaing treatment
- Please arrive on time, late arrival will not be accepted. call us if you would like to reschedule your appointment if you cant make it, $25 for no show appointment
- procedure time is 2 hours
- consultation discussing treatment, shape and pigment color
- Numbing cream is applied to the skin, this take approximately 30 – 45 Min
- Pigment is applied with manual tool, then pigment is left to be absorb and work it magic
- No sweating, exercises, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath, suntan, bed tan or heavy house hold cleaning.
- No Scrub, rub, picking or peeling on the treatment area.
- No make up on the treated area.
- No drinking alcohol in excess, it may slow the healing.
- No chemical treatment or any creams contain Retin-A or Glycol Acid.
- always apply sunscreen on your eyebrows.
It is Important to remember that this is a two- part process and the second touch- up will complete the procedure. the touch- up is recommended after 30 – 45 days. not every one but some people will need it to fill in missing hairs or achieve a more intensive color. after you fully healed, you will see the finish result
Innovative Eyebrow Threading Services
In addition to our microblading services, the team at Basha offers an array of eyebrow threading options. We take pride in catering to the San Antonio, TX region with this natural hair removal alternative. Eyebrow threading is a fairly simple process that is mostly painless, and is used to intricately shape your brows. Thanks to years in the industry, our staff will use a single piece of thread to completely revamp your appearance!